Use this page to add a list of tasks for admins or users.
Admin and/or developer only tasks
See also the proposed technical specifications.
- Statistics table and/or calculation tool for exercises/examples (statistics: F, t, normal, χ²)
- Normal table is at Standard normal table, t table is at T distribution table, and χ² is at Chi-square distribution table. Holding off on the F distribution table until something in the wiki actually needs it (and I wrap my brain around laying it out).
- Calculation tools would still be nice.
- add forms/tools (like the create page that I made here: http://wiki.opossem.org/index.php?title=Category:Equations) to make creating pages more user friendly
- Import other templates/tools/help pages from wikipedia to make it easy to add warnings/boxes to tops of pages (e.g., This is a stub... or this lacks documentation,.... or specific to OPOSSEM.... this lacks problem sets...)
- create/modify special pages that will make it easier for people to find stubs/'wanted pages' or other pages that need attention (need problem sets, etc) etc.
Any user tasks
- Write OPOSSEM:Manual of Style, and other OPOSSEM specific help/documentation files, such as 'how to create a book' , 'how to create custome pages in a subpage of your user page to be included in your custom book'
- Clean Help files to make OPOSSEM specific (I imported from mediawiki/wiki and wikipedia)
- Go through the sprint material and add boxes/warnings/things needed boxes to the tops of pages
- go through sprint material to put together initial suggested ordering of content
- add categories/tag pages with categories
- go through sprint material to either merge or divide pages/identify areas of duplication